[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple9

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 10:28:52 PDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
> so please test it out and let me know if
> there's anything serious with it (regressions over 2.2.3 or 2.3.0 being or
> primary concern).

One thing I've recently noticed with the 2.3.x series so far is that
if you start an xterm from Terminal.app (without X11.app running), a
white box appears in the top left hand corner and then a few seconds
later the window border and title bar is displayed.  All subsequent
xterms, or if X11.app is already running, start up with the border and
window title.  So far I've only noticed this with small applications
like xterm or xclock. Its a minor issue but this wasn't present in
version prior to 2.3.0.

Cheers

Adam