[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Aug 17 22:41:06 PDT 2008

What keyboard layout are you using?  What key are you pressing that is
causing that?

I'm guessing it might be something like Fn, eject, volume+, or some
other "oddball" key.  If you could narrow it down, that would help.
If you're seeing a delay in the log file with Console.app, you can do
what I do to debug.

Open up terminal.app with 2 tabs

In tab 1, run /Applications/Utilities/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11 --
listenonly
In tab 2, run xterm

tab 1 now shows what would be sent to your system.log.

Thanks,
Jeremy