[Xquartz-dev] 'Screen sharing problem'

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Aug 20 07:38:55 PDT 2008

Ok, then I'm pretty certain it's a bug in screen sharing sending an
incorrect [NSEvent modifiers] with the keypress...

We didn't notice it before because we used to wait for an
NSFlagsChanged event to update our modifier keys.  Waiting like that
caused us to actually *MISS* changes to the modifiers (such as the
space-change stuck control).  Now we update the modifiers on every
NSEvent we receive.  I'm affraid this bug will not be fixed in 2.3.1.

Please file a bug at http://bugreport.apple.com and let me know the
number so I can track it.

Thanks,
Jeremy