[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc3

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 09:50:34 PDT 2008

Setting the 'enable preference' seem to make no difference - I get the
same result with and without this being selected. Perhaps support for
this option has gone away?

Command N has stopped functioning too - so has Command-C and Command-V.

Looks as if the Command characters are being interpreted as a mode
switch - I get accented characters when I type them into an xterm.