[Xquartz-dev] Xquartz 2.3.1 RC3 - Crashes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Aug 29 11:41:20 PDT 2008

This is a moderately rare crash that people have trouble
reproducing... It does crash with 2.3.0 as well.

See http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/156

PLEASE look in your system.log and look for the debugging information
I added to NewCurrentScreen to track this down.  If you can't find it
to copy in here to me, please just send me your entire /var/log/
system.log