[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc3

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 11:45:16 PDT 2008

On 29 Aug 2008, at 19:07, Adam D. I. Kramer wrote:

> Command-C and command-Q work fine for me after the _rc3 upgrade.,
> just as
> they did before the upgrade. Command-V, of course, never worked. =)
Yes agreed on Command-V sorry about that false info. I am still getting
for that in the local xterm.

However to copy from an xterm I have to use the menu now... Command-C
gives me:
and Command-N gives me:
and Command-Q gives me:

(all copied via the menu :-()

I have
Enable Key Equivalents set ON.

This is a UK locale with the US keyboard selected in the menu.

LANG="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_GB.UTF-8"
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_GB.UTF-8"