[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Fri Aug 29 11:50:34 PDT 2008

Ok... so I guess a bit of a confession here.

I also noticed this just after I announced the package to the mailing
list and installed it a on another machine.  I then deleted the .pkg
from the web thinking "it was only a few minutes from when I sent the
email, who has downloaded it yet?"  Upon investigation, I noticed that
the file permissions were all wonkers (Package Maker.app bug...
sigh).  I rebuilt it from scratch and made sure the permissions and
everything were right, tested it, and uploaded the new .pkg.

So I apologize for the version confusion, but if you were a "quick
reactor" to my announcement, you should probably download the .pkg
again.

You caught me =/