[Xquartz-dev] Where is the VT Fonts pop up on Xquartz 2.2.3?

J. M. (Jay) Feuillet jfeuillet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 16:55:21 PDT 2008

I'm using the latest Xquartz 2.2.3 on Leopard. On my recently
purchased 24-inch iMac with the Apple wireless keyboard, when I click
in an X-window the Control key, the Main Options pop up. According to
my manual Mac OS X for Unix Geeks, if I click Control+Command, the VT
Fonts window should pop up. It doesn't. In that window, I should be
able to choose fonts like Huge, Large or Medium.

On my MBA though, the VT Fonts window pops up and I can choose a
bigger font.

On both keyboards, the MBA and the iMac, I selected in X11 Preferences
"Emulate 3-button mouse", and unchecked "Follow system keyboard layout".

Is there another way to get the VT Fonts pop up window to work on the
iMac wireless keyboard?

Thanks for your help.

Jay Feuillet