[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.1_rc3

Merle Reinhart merlereinhart at mac.com
Sat Aug 30 12:48:14 PDT 2008

Interesting in that I had originally installed rc3 (downloaded several
hours after it was announced) and Command-Q, C, N, etc didn't work.
So, I redownloaded and installed it again (my MD5 matches this latest
that Peter found).  Still they didn't work.

At that point, I installed rc2 over the non-usable rc3 and found
everything was back to working.

Given Peter's positive response that it was now working for him, I
decided to reinstall rc3.  Well, now the Command keys are working.

I have no clue as to what changed and why it now started working (my
installation chain was 2.3.0 then 2.3.1_beta1, then 2.3.1_rc1,
2.3.1_rc2, 2.3.1_rc3, 2.3.1_rc2, 2.3.1_rc3).

Merle