[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm zoom button

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Dec 4 11:48:42 PST 2008

Was that behaving right on the primary display using quartz-wm from
2.3.2_rc2?  I don't see how my changes here should cause that
particular problem since all I've changed is the code that returns the
rect for the display containing a given point (completely outside the
code dealing with a particular window)...

I imagine that could easily be an issue that I caused between 2.3.1
and 2.3.2_rc2, but I'd like to make sure I didn't overlook something...