[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc3

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:46:34 PST 2008

Actually the problem persists when I try to set TERM in my .cshrc.

"if ($?COLORTERM) setenv TERM rxvt"
sets the TERM to rxvt but even with that minimizing clobbers the last
few lines of the text.

That one time (mentioned below) when I set TERM manually it worked but
now it does not any more.

One other thing, after pressing the green button the window resizes
and the button moves to a new place but the cursor does not. It would
be nice if the cursor followed the button.

-John