[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc3 resizing rxvt

Andrew Farmer andfarm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 18:14:56 PST 2008

On 08 Dec 08, at 13:55, John Koren wrote:
> I just tested rxvt resizing using Tiger X11. The behavior is the same
> as I reported below, hence it is probably a problem with  rxvt itself.

I'm using rxvt-unicode and observing this behavior. It used to work as
expected (i.e, same as on a real X server under Linux) until I
installed 2.3.2rc3. I'm not sure which exact version I was upgrading
from, but I believe it was 2.3.1. This does *not* appear to be a
quartz-wm bug - I tested with fvwm and got the same behavior - even
sometimes got the whole screen cleared, as if the window was resized
to zero somehow.

As a work-around, running everything under GNU Screen avoids the
lossage.