[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc4

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Thu Dec 18 06:23:25 PST 2008

On Dec 17, 2008, at 11:20 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

>    * If you are using tcsh, you may want to customize /Applications/
> Utilities/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11 (it's a shell script)

Can you give an example who when you would need to do this? I'm trying
to ascertain what the negatives of this change on our tcsh users (they
inherited their shell from their old Linux and before that Solaris
accounts so there is a lot of history there). I've installed rc4, but
noticed nothing different in the first xterm which still uses tcsh as
expected.

Jamie