[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc4 - Window drawing weirdness

Dave Ray apple at jonive.com
Thu Dec 18 19:40:43 PST 2008

Jeremy wrote:
 > I wonder if this has to do with the updated window layer code...
can you open a ticket
 > on this issue at http://xquartz.macosforge.org

Okay.. done.

 > What wm are you using?

Enlightenment window manager 0.16.8.
There is an 0.17 version which I have chosen not to install, due to
missing features, but perhaps it is be more compatible. I haven't had
any serious problems with 0.16 before.

 > The dragging issue seems weird. I have not seen that at all. is
your WM using libXdamage?

Looks like OS-X doesn't have ldd...  hmm.. not sure how to test for
that.. please enlighten.

Dave

(aarrgh - sorry for accidentally cross posting in X11-users.. been a
long day)