[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc4

Harald Hanche-Olsen hanche at math.ntnu.no
Sun Dec 21 11:19:32 PST 2008

+ Peter Collinson <pc at hillside.co.uk>:

> If this is 'immutable' - then why not just have a tiny C program to
> do this? Would save all this grief.

Indeed, since Contents/MacOS/X11 is only a wrapper to be called from
Xquartz, it may make sense to move some of the decision making out of
the wrapper script and into Xquartz. I am sure the thought has
occured to Jeremy too? I have certainly been thinking it. Thanks for
saying it out loud.

> Standing by to duck (or perhaps turkey or goose at this time of
> year) :-)

I think it's generally safer to be a duck these days.

- Harald