[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple29

Zulli, Louis P zullil at lafayette.edu
Wed Dec 24 01:19:13 PST 2008

Hi Jeremy,

Your X11.bin-20081224 seems to fixed the "lost" root window issues that I
reported. Thanks again! It also seems to have resolved this:

"With X11 set for full-screen mode but not open, I type xeyes in Terminal.
This starts X11, and for an instant I see the eyes, but then they disappear
and I see an empty gray screen. Two successive toggles using command-option-a
and then I see the xeyes window, but it's in front of my Desktop, not on a
gray background. And if I click on that Desktop I activate Finder."

Thank you for all your work on Xquartz.

Louis