[Xquartz-dev] Window minimization/ Full-screen mode issue

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Dec 24 17:27:10 PST 2008

AFAICT, this is a long-standing issue (or atleast a regression over
Tiger due to something outside of X11).  Using the exact same X11.app
as Tiger 10.4.11 while on Leopard, I see the same behavior.  I won't
have access to my Tiger box for the next few days, so could someone
confirm how the quartz-wm minimize behavior worked on Tiger with
fullscreen X11?

I messed around with this for a couple hours and have nothing to show
of it.  Due to the fact that Tiger's X11 behaves the same way (atleast
on Leopard), I'm not going to let this hold up 2.3.2.

Right now, there are just two issues on the 2.3.2 list.  I can't
reproduce either, and sumbitters of the bugs aren't responsive:

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/report/3

Does anyone have any information on either of those two issues that
would be helpful?  If not, I'm going to close them as "worksforme" or
"fixed" as appropriate.

Thanks,
Jeremy