[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc4

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Dec 25 23:30:51 PST 2008

So this thread has pretty much settled down, and I'm still not 100%
sure where the chips landed.  Looking through the thread, I think this
script will take care of bash, ksh, zsh, tcsh, es, and rc... Did I
miss a criticism of this approach (most replies seemed to be questions/
comments rather than problems).

--Jeremy

#!/bin/bash --login

set "$(dirname "$0")"/X11.bin "${@}"