[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc5

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Mon Dec 29 21:17:46 PST 2008

Ok, you know the deal.  Just like the last two rcs, I'm *SURE* this
will be the last one before the release...  There were just too many
changes since rc4 to justify releasing without another rc, so here we
go.

http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-2.3.2_rc5.dmg

Changes since 2.3.1:
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.3.2

Changes since 2.3.2_rc4:

mkfontscale 1.0.6 -- support for bzip2 compressed fonts
libXfont 1.3.4    -- support for bzip2 compressed fonts
cairo 1.8.6 -- misc bugfixes (mainly a matrix inversion crash fix)
server fixes:
    fixed the crash and hang that were reported after rc4
    updated Xquartz man page with fullscreen defaults options
    re-enabled rlAccel for faster 2D until we get an EXA driver
    Don't pass cmd-opt-a to the X11 client when using it to toggle
fullscreen
    Fixed various fullscreen related rendering & state issues
    Workaround the VNC modifier key bug
    Better fix for stuck keys (release all keys when we leave X11.app)
    Updated X11 shell startup script to work better with tcsh and others