[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_rc5 quitting and restarting

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Dec 31 14:16:43 PST 2008

Hi John,

Sorry for the confusion.  I think I have a fix for you.  Please try
this binary:

http://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/X11.bin-20081231.bz2

curl -LO http://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/X11.bin-20081231.bz2
bunzip2 X11.bin-20081231.bz2
sudo cp X11.bin-20081231 /Applications/Utilities/X11.app/Contents/
MacOS/X11.bin
sudo chmod 755 /Applications/Utilities/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11.bin

The issue seems to be not with "any" X client in xinitrc but with any
X client that creates a window in xinitrc.

Thanks,
Jeremy