[Xquartz-dev] 1.3.0-apple10 and pixman

Pelle Johansson morth at morth.org
Wed Feb 13 09:13:12 PST 2008

Hi,

I did some basic testing, ran through all of x11perf and did some
drawing with xgc. It all seems to work ok, no crashes everything looks
correct (I did watch most of the x11perf run). This is on a MacBook
Pro, 2GHz Intel Core Duo (ie 32 bit) with 2 GB mem.

I bet there's some more exoteric functions I have yet to try though.
--
Pelle Johansson