[Xquartz-dev] 2.1.2 release candidate

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:44:10 PST 2008

> SO... this is my current thought of a way to take care of it:
>
> /bin/sh -c '/usr/bin/login -fp $USER /usr/X11/bin/startx'
>
> <key>ProgramArguments</key>
> 	<array>
> 		<string>/bin/sh</string>
> 		<string>-c</string>
> 		<string>/usr/bin/login -fp $USER /usr/X11/bin/startx</string>
> 	</array>
>
> I'm going to give that a try, and if it works for me, I'll put up a
> new rc for you guys to try...

Ok, it seems this isn't working for me here...  I'll debug it later,
but if you're interested in this working to inherit tcsh login
environments, please try to figure out a way to do it as I'm -><- this
close to giving up on it and saying "setup your PATH in /etc/profile"
as a workaround =/.  Note that you will still have the proper tcsh
environment exported to applications started from X, just not X itself.