[Xquartz-dev] 2.1.3-rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:22:52 PST 2008

X.org just released a security advisory this morning pertaining to
certain vulnerabilities in xserver and libXfont (I don't have a link
since it's not hit the list archives yet).  I am 100% certain we are
vulnerable to at least one, and I know we are not vulnerable to at
least one.  Rather than spend time verifying which we are vulnerable
to and which we aren't, I decided to just integrate all the patches
(except where I was 100% certain we were not affected) and push out
the update.

Here are the release notes:
http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz/wiki/X112.1.3

Here is the pkg: