[Xquartz-dev] quartz-wm decorations and 10.5 "look"

robert delius royar x11 at frinabulax.org
Wed Jan 23 04:13:10 PST 2008

Are there plans to upgrade the window decorations (buttons and top curve
radius) in quartz-wm so that X11 windows match the new style in 10.5.
These are small details, but making the changes to the window manager
would make the X11 windows look more like those for other programs.
Where would be the best place to file such an enhancement request?  I
guess I mean what is the best way to phrase the request that it makes
sense to the folks reading bugreport at Apple?

--
Dr. Robert Delius Royar                   Associate Professor of English
Morehead State University                             Morehead, Kentucky