[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc7 (possibly final)

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Wed Jul 16 08:03:49 PDT 2008

On Jul 16, 2008, at 10:21 AM, Jamie Kennea wrote:

> Does this release include a fix to the stuck modifier key problem? I
> thought RC6 did but for some reason after using it for a while the
> problem seemed to return.

I'll answer my own question, I've already managed to get caps-lock to
stick in RC7.  Here's what I see right now, on 2 machines with RC7
installed:

Starting with caps-lock off:
Press caps-lock: Letters in upper-case as expected
Press caps-lock: Letters still in upper-case - BAD
Press caps-lock: Letters in upper case (as expected)
Press caps-lock: Letters back to lower case - GOOD

Not as bad as before, but still a bug.

Cheers,

Jamie