[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc3

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Wed Jun 4 06:54:39 PDT 2008

On Jun 3, 2008, at 10:23 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> What don't you like about the icon... perhaps that can be addressed?
> I'm glad to have the new icon because I wanted to start using the new
> X.org logo rather than the old one.

I like the "solidness" of the old one, it was very easy to see.
Perhaps if we could combine the white background of the old icon with
the updated X logo that would be the best of both worlds. The new one
seems a little to low profile in the dock, almost invisible as its
mainly black.

But as I say, this is a very minor issue.

Jamie