[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc3

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:34:59 PDT 2008

I have just experienced the same problem using 2.3.0-rc3 and it was a
direct ssh to a remote machine.
The  DISPLAY on the remote was set to 10.0.
Starting a new connection to the same machine fixed the problem.

I have "Authorize network client connections" checked, so that's not
the reason for this unstable ssh behavior.
It could be also related to the latest  OSX 10.5.3 update, which I
installed at the same time as 2.3.0-rc3.

Cheers -John

>Ok, I just checked "Authorize network client connections" in the X preferences
>(not sure the exact wording in english) and it now works fine. Not sure why this
>option was unchecked in the first place. Weird.
>
>Sorry for the noise.
>
>Cheers
>Vincent