[Xquartz-dev] 2.2.2-rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jun 12 10:03:05 PDT 2008

So as promised, I have a release candidate now available for 2.2.2.
This version is the same as 2.2.1 with an updated server to include
the security issues announced yesterday.  It also has a fix for
monitor hotplugging that was committed after I released 2.2.1.

Release notes (note that the download URL is "broken" to the release
filename, not the rc):
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.2.2

and the package:
http://xquartz.macosforge.org/downloads/X11-2.2.2_rc1.pkg

Due to the small delta, I don't expect any issues with this release...
but I'd still like to get a few "works here"s before I release.

Thanks,
Jeremy