[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.3.0_rc4.pkg - X protocol error

xquartz-dev.5.mzs at spamgourmet.com xquartz-dev.5.mzs at spamgourmet.com
Sat Jun 14 06:52:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've also noticed in the last couple of versions that when I select
something with the mouse on my ppc eMac in gvim when the gvim is forwarded
via ssh from a remote machine there is a slight delay of when I start
dragging my mouse before the text gets highlighted. It used to be
instantaneous. The problem is that around the same time I upgraded gvim so
I am not sure what perturbed it.

Has anyone else been seeing any oddities with selection in recent bits
from Jeremy where it causes crashes or or just behaves sluggishly?

mzs