[Xquartz-dev] Fwd: pressure sensitivity: wacom

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 14 10:12:27 PDT 2008

Jeremy,

just to confirm: 'xinput test 3' wfm
I particularly appreciate the window management, with generally at
least 6 apps and perhaps a dozen windows open,
having them jump to the front is a real improvement, congratulations!

I also emailed Michael Wybrow to see if he can add any detail
http://www.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/CompilingMacOsX#Compiling_Inkscape_with_native_GTK_using_MacPorts_.5Bexperimental.5D

it's a pity this is the only list known to me that deliberately
excluded svg icons in posts.
for those interested openicon alpha was released last night.
openicon is a web application that enables people who use icons to
read and write in real time on irc via the www.
http://www.openicon.org

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd