[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc4

Vincent Morénas morenas at in2p3.fr
Sun Jun 15 12:46:39 PDT 2008

This is exactly the symptom I've been experiencing (see my preceding
post for 2.3.0-rc3) and that I (wrongly) believed to be related to a
crash of the server that occured a short time before.
I still have the problem with 2.3.0-rc4 on two different PPC macs
under 10.5.3 (note that if I deselect the "authenticate connexions"
checkbox, the problem disappears).
I also installed 2.3.0-rc4 on an intel mac : works as expected there !!!

Vincent.