[Xquartz-dev] freezing keyboard

John Koren jpkoren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 03:40:28 PDT 2008

Jeremy,

I just did a bit more investigation. It occurs if just click on the
menubar item (while holding the option/command keys) but don't select
any item from the pulldown menus. I can also get the keyboard working
again by pressing  option/command keys second time. It affects X11,
Applications, Edit, Window,  and Help, not blank space. It also
affects a menubar item called "caffeine" if I start it up and try to
reach it's Preferences (which requires pressing the command key).
Caffeine is affected only if X11.app is the top application running.

-John