[Xquartz-dev] Deadlock ine the OpenGL lib.

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 9 13:11:04 PDT 2008

So are you saying you have this issue when using openoffice through
wine or openoffice native to the mac?

This doesn't show a link against libGL:
otool -L /Applications/OpenOffice.org\ 2.3.app/Contents/MacOS/
soffice.bin

But I'm not well versed in how OpenOffice is architected, so that may
not be a good indicator...

--Jeremy