[Xquartz-dev] Deadlock ine the OpenGL lib.

zach at drayer.name zach at drayer.name
Sun Mar 9 17:37:42 PDT 2008

I just ran "otool -L /Applications/OpenOffice.org\
2.1.app/Contents/MacOS/program/soffice.bin" and it still did not show
anything that indicated it linked OpenOffice against libGL.

I couldn't find any OpenOffice build labeled 2.1.4.  There was 2.0.4,
2.1.0 and 2.2.0 etc.  The only Polish version of OpenOffice from
OpenOffice.org that I could find was OpenOffice 2.3.1 for Windows and
Linux (I looked at http://borft.student.utwente.nl/~adrian/bt.php which
I'm assuming has a torrent for every entry on OpenOffice's ftp/http
mirrors).

Do you mean that you're running OpenOffice for Windows via Darwine/Wine?
If so, that would explain the need for libGL.