[Xquartz-dev] Building Xquartz git snapshot(how to?)

Michał Majchrowicz mmajchrowicz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:32:38 PDT 2008

Hi.
I would like to test the version of Xquartz that is in repository to
perform tests and (hopefully) help improve it by finding bugs. The
problem is that I don't want to install some headers/libfiles
somewhere where I will not be able to find them later :) I would like
to know how can I create the dpk file similar to the ones published on
projects site. If someone could explain the process in few simle steps
I would be grateful.
Regards Michal