[Xquartz-dev] Building Xquartz git snapshot(how to?)

Michał Majchrowicz mmajchrowicz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:52:15 PDT 2008

Okay this is what I did:
git-clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/xorg/xserver.git
cd ./xserver/
git-branch --track xorg-server-1.2-apple origin/xorg-server-1.2-apple
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/X11 --disable-dependency-tracking
and I got this error:
configure.ac:567: error: possibly undefined macro: XTRANS_CONNECTION_FLAGS
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Did I do something wrong, or maybe the code is now broken and doesn't compile?
Regards Michal.