[Xquartz-dev] X11 2.2.0_rc1

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 28 11:01:50 PDT 2008

Yep, and I've run into this with xterm, but there is a workaround: you
can still pass in --x-include=/usr/X11/include and --x-lib=/usr/X11/lib

I contacted Thomas Dickey about this last week, and he sent me a fix,
but I haven't had a chance to test it out yet.  It's temporarily
available here (for xterm):  ftp://invisible-island.net/temp/xterm-234b.patch.gz

--Jeremy