[Xquartz-dev] 10.4.3/2.3.0-rc2 - stuck ctrl key

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Wed May 28 12:12:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

Just installed 10.5.3 and 2.3.0-rc2 and I've noticed that the control
key gets "stuck" when using it to switch spaces with X11. E.g.:

I have an xterm in space 1.

I click on the one in space 1 to activate it, and use control+left
arrow to switch to space 2, the control+right arrow to go back to
space 1.

Clicking on the xterm now brings up the xterm menu, as if I pressed
control while clicking. Pressing the control key again seems to clear
the stuck key.

Cheers,

Jamie