[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.0-rc3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri May 30 21:38:52 PDT 2008

I expect that 10.5.4 will probably break 2.3.0 if it's installed after
it (due to the startup changes).  That is the meaning behind the
"requirement" ... I assume you are all savvy enough to be ok with
installing X11 again after you do an OS update.  For everyone else,
I'm not going to release 2.3.0 until I know the following OS update
will be "safe" for it.

--Jeremy