[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_beta3

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Tue Nov 11 13:36:18 PST 2008

On Nov 11, 2008, at 1:51 PM, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> Please let me know if there are any major show-stopping issues.

In fullscreen mode, switching is extremely buggy. I'm seeing artifacts
(e.g. a white box where the KDE kicker menu is) when switching back
and forth using cmd-option-a for example. Clicking on these artifacts
from the non-X11 side switches back to X11. I get this with both the
Apple menu option on and off.

Here is the steps I need to recreate this problem. Start X11 with
fullscreen enabled. Start "kicker" (using KDE v3.5.8 from fink). Press
cmd-option-a a few times to switch back and forth. White boxes appear
on the non-X11 side.

Cheers,

Jamie