[Xquartz-dev] geometry regression in 2.3.2-beta3

Mark J. Reed markjreed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:07:41 PST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 1:06 AM, Tom Lane <tgl at sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Thanks, Jeremy, for troubling to dig into this corner case.

... so to speak? ;)

This has been a good exchange to watch.  I mean, this sort of
collaborative debugging via direct interaction between end users and
developers is why I love open source software in general, and why I'm
so happy Apple has taken this approach with X.  But this example also
showcases Mr. Huddleston's fantastic attitude (and mad tech skillz,
but that goes without saying).  Well done, sir.

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed at gmail.com>