[Xquartz-dev] Tiger fixes in 1.4.2-apple24

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Sat Nov 22 16:38:34 PST 2008

Am 23.11.2008 um 01:09 schrieb Jeremy Huddleston:

> Right... because the repository is where I was referencing the patch
> from... but you said you were trying to compile an earlier version of
> libXaw (which doesn't have that patch)...

Found and reported this in X11R7.1 – years ago ... I was just
referencing my memory and replying to your yesterday comment:

>> libXaw has fixes in git that aren't in a tarball yet... so
>> you need git for that.

I could have been clearer that it happened to me so long ago and not
yesterday.

After next sunrise and some sleep the time will be right for updates!
And new builds.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Never be led astray onto the path of virtue