[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple19

George Peter Staplin georgeps at xmission.com
Tue Oct 7 17:51:53 PDT 2008

Quoted Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com>:

> George has put some extra work into GLX that I'd like to put out into
> the wild.  You need to install 2.3.2_beta1 first, then update the X11
> binary to 1.4.2-apple19 from here:
>
> http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-1.4.2-apple19.bz2
>
> Just download, decompress, and replace /Applications/Utilities/X11.app/
> Contents/MacOS/X11 with it.

I appreciate the effort you put into this Jeremy.  You helped me
improve the GLX and pbproxy/xpbproxy code with your review and comments.

Those of you that want OpenGL stereo support, please try using the
download Jeremy mentioned with this:
defaults write org.x.X11 enable_stereo -boolean YES

George
--
http://people.freedesktop.org/~gstaplin/