[Xquartz-dev] Compiz on OS-X?

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Tue Oct 7 19:48:26 PDT 2008

Uhm... well it's not the GLX support that's the problem (and you have
an interesting view of "long way" on GLX... we really just started
working on improving GLX this past week, and we have a long way to go).

The real issue is COMPOSITE support.  That's quite far off.  That
certainly won't happen before the year's end.  Hopefully something
will come together in 2009.

--Jeremy