[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_beta1 tablet

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Sun Oct 12 10:15:00 PDT 2008

On Oct 12, 2008, at 05:04, Alberto Mendoza wrote:

> I have downloaded this beta version. I have a wacom tablet and (the
> latest version of) gimp. In the test I have done, pressure optons are
> not working.

Try out inkscape:
http://inkscape.modevia.com/macosx-snap/Inkscape-19855-10.5-i386.dmg
with the latest beta of X11:
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-2.3.2_beta1.pkg

The new xinput configuration widget shows pressure, tilt, and position
all responding correctly with my tablet.

Also, what does 'xinput text #' do?  You'll need to change # to an
appropriate number for the input device based on 'xinput list'.

Hopefully Jon or JiHO can chime in now, too.