[Xquartz-dev] new xpbproxy

George Peter Staplin georgeps at xmission.com
Thu Oct 16 15:20:32 PDT 2008

Quoted John Koren <jpkoren at gmail.com>:
> George,
>
> If needed, I can provide more details to help you to reproduce the problem.
>
> As I mentioned before, I can easily eliminate the problem by executing
> single cmd-c in the rxvt window at the X11 startup. After that
> xpbproxy works excellently.

Thank you John,

That would help.  Is it at the Mac system startup or after you have
just logged in?

Do you have all but the very bottom option selected for your X11
Pasteboard preferences at startup?  If not, can you tell me what
preferences you have enabled/disabled?

I need to know the applications involved, and the exact steps.

Also, I plan to do a build sometime tonight or tomorrow with some bug
fixes for xpbproxy.  I don't think the bugs are related, but the
preferences weren't working for xpbproxy unless you restart
xpbproxy/X11.

Thanks,

George

--