[Xquartz-dev] XListDepths ordering changed

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 18 11:29:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been unable to resume my NX session on my MacBook Pro.  The
problem appears to be that NX is matching the depth list returned from
XListDepths one for one with the depth list on the server that first
hosted the display.  With the X11 that comes with 10.4.11 and 10.5.5,
the result, as printed by xdpyinfo, is:

   depths (7):    24, 1, 4, 8, 15, 16, 32

With 1.4.2-apple19 I get:

   depths (7):    24, 15, 1, 4, 8, 16, 32

Could this be changed back?  I tried with the "Colors:" options in
preferences set to both "Millions" and "From display" but it did not
make a difference.

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>