[Xquartz-dev] 1.4.2-apple14

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Sep 4 09:11:09 PDT 2008

Ok, I won't be able to upload to the xquartz.macosforge.org/downloads
until tonight, so for now the updated build (1.4.2-apple15) is
available here:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~jeremyhu/X11-1.4.2-apple15.bz2

It will just be there for a day or so, so if that 404s, then it is
probably here:
http://static.macosforge.org/xquartz/downloads/X11-1.4.2-apple15.bz2

In addition to the proximity fixes, this corrects a possible crash in
RootlessNativeWindowMoved

--Jeremy