[Xquartz-dev] X11-2.3.1

Jamie Kennea jamie at pompey.org
Tue Sep 16 09:27:06 PDT 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 12:17 PM, Jamie Kennea wrote:

> I'm having trouble installing this. It hangs up at the "run
> preupgrade script for x11" phase according to the installer log and
> gets no further.

To answer my own email, I think my .pkg file must be corrupted because
xar can't unarchive it. Can someone post the MD5 sum so I can verify?

The xquartz download server seems to be dreadfully slow today, I'm on
a very high speed link (12Mbytes/s to download 10.5.5), but am
currently getting around 10Kb/s for downloading X11-2.3.1.pkg.

Cheers,

Jamie