[Xquartz-dev] rdesktop crashing with 2.3.1 release

Brian Bender zt4q4o402 at sneakemail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:47:39 PDT 2008

Hi Jeremy,

I'm seeing repeated crashes running rdesktop against X11 2.3.1 (on
10.5.5). It's usually triggered when the server tries to put up the
selection box asking which session I want to resume (also a couple
times in the middle of a session, and the crash report always has the
same call at the top of the stack trace:

> 0   libX11.6.dylib                	0x00219f16 XPutImage + 54

I rebuilt rdesktop, just in case it might make a difference, but it
still crashes frequently.

Should I let it send the problem report to Apple, or post it here, or ... ?

Thanks,

 - Brian